Our biggest news is of course the baby. Several requests were made for pregnant pictures, so here is one with only five weeks until our little girls due date. This one comes from a video we made to send to Candace's sister in Germany. We have picked out Samantha Ann for her name, and we think it fits. We are doing really well. Candace was feeling ready as the due date came and went. The doctor scheduled an induction for Friday morning, and so Candace went into labor on Thursday. We joke that Sami wasn’t about to let someone else dictate when she would come. So here is what you have waited for, pictures!
We went to the hospital at one in the afternoon on Thursday, and at 12:25 Sami made her appearance. She was 9 lbs 8 oz and 20 in long. Candace was a trooper, she did wonderful.
Sami wasn’t sure if she wanted her hair washed.
She did get a minute to rest after all the poking and prodding.
Then mommy got to hold her, this was about 4 am.
We thought she was really cute in her car seat as we packed up to go.
Both of her Grandmas are very excited.
And the Grandpas too.
The rest of these are fun faces
12 comments:
She is beautiful guys! What a great name you gave her too!
I hope she sleeps through the night for you very soon :)
Glad things went well.
Jake
What a beauty. Can't believe she is finally here. She is totally looking like Mommy. Post more pics!
SO wonderful! She is beautiful. Let me know what I can do to help!
Such a cutie! I was on my way up from St. George this week and almost called to see if you had the baby yet. I wish I would have. We'll have to come down and visit.
Congrats! She is beautiful and I love the name. Enjoy every minute, time flies way to fast!
Congrats!!!! We're so happy for you and your growing fam! What a beautiful little one!
Yeah for pictures! Keep them coming. We can't wait until she is big enough to play a little with her next door neighbors. I told Abbi she was born and she is very excited. Let us know when we can do anything to help you guys out. Kendra
Congratulations! I heard that you had gone over your due date. She's beautiful. I think she looks like Kyle. Good luck with finals and baby!
Congrats you guys! She is beautiful!
Congratulations! I'm so glad you posted! :) We are super happy for you!
WOWIE! Congrats! She really is a cutie! We had no clue down here in Texas so we're so excited for you guys and really happy that you posted! Hope all continues to go well and enjoy every crazy minute of it.
Hello. This is a friend who doesn't live there who would LOVE to have an update. :) Thank you. Call me.
Post a Comment